Warranty Policy and Registration
All our machines come with a 1-year warranty from date of purchase, against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials.
Warranty coverage does not include:
- Usage out of domestic use (examples include commercial use in cafes, in offices, etc)
- Cosmetic damages (examples include scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks and dents, stains, etc.)
- Products that have been damaged directly or indirectly from the use of a third-party product.
- Products damaged as a result of acts of nature e.g., fire, flood, or lightning.
- Products damaged as a result of connection to irregular current or voltage sources or use on electric or other current or voltage other than that marked on the Product, or any instruction book.
- Products damaged as a result of misuse which caused the fault, or repair done by consumers themselves or someone without the professional related expertise.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages to product due to abuse, mishandling, accident, or failure to follow operating instructions.
Please submit your warranty registration form here:
How to request for warranty
- Before sending the machine to our repair centre, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a simple at-home troubleshooting. We would be more than happy to guide you through some simple troubleshooting procedures to save the trip down to our repair centre. If the issue persists after troubleshooting, an appointment can be made to send the machine to our repair centre.
- Each machine sent to our repair centre will be assessed for defects applicable for repair under warranty.
- If assessed to be applicable for repair under warranty, repair work would take between 2 to 4 weeks subject to the availability of spare parts. The repair duration is only an estimation, and we cannot provide any guarantee of meeting the quoted duration.
- After the repair, the machine will be given a thorough check to ensure that it is functional before collection.
For more information about warranty repairs, please contact us at email@example.com.