Urnex Cafiza E31, 100 Tablets, Backflush for espresso machine cleaning
Cafiza E31 Tablets from Urnex are a must-have for coffee lovers who want to keep their espresso machines in pristine condition. These tablets are specially formulated to remove coffee oils and residues that build up over time, which can affect the flavour and quality of your espresso. With Cafiza E31 Tablets, cleaning your machine is effortless and fast. Simply dissolve a tablet in water and run it through your machine's brewing system. The powerful formula of Cafiza E31 Tablets will break down any build-up, leaving your espresso machine looking and performing like new. These tablets are easy to use and safe for all types of espresso machines. Keep your coffee experience at its best with Cafiza E31 Tablets from Urnex.
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from superautomatic and traditional espresso machines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing.
- Each E31 tablet weighs 2.0 g and is 15 mm in diameter.
- 100 tablet jar.
👍Instructions for use:
- For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines:
1. Follow equipment manufacturer's instructions.
- For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines:
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.